Free range chicken mince 500g
Tinned tomatoes 250g (preferably no added salt)
Wholemeal lasagna sheets (San Remo brand)
Extra light ricotta 250g (Perfect Italiano brand)
125g Frozen Spinach
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Heat oil in a large pan and brown the mince, mixing in 1/3 of the tin of tomatoes.
2. Slice the eggplant and zucchini, spray with olive oil, and place in a pre-heated oven to brown.
3. Cut the pumpkin into cubes and microwave covered in water to soften for 3-4 minutes.
4. Layer the bottom of your lasagna tray with lasagna sheets. Top with half the mince. Spread the roasted zucchini and eggplant. Follow with the defrosted spinach, 1/2 the tub of ricotta and 1/3 of the tin of tomatoes. Spread with remaining chicken, pumpkin cubes and remaining ricotta.
5. Layer with more lasagna sheets and spread remaining tinned tomatoes on top.
6. Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.